Vinay's World

Created for friends and about us.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Our Trip to Maihar Temple

Well after a long time we manage to have a outing.
This time only boys from IS,SE and WCC.
Maihar is a temple of Sharada devi.It is in MP.
You have to cross 1500 stairs to be there and the returning is not simple too..
Anyway we manage to be there and the view from the temple was great.
Here I am updating some snaps from my trip.

This was Our whole group




Riding with energy




The view from top

6 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger सौरभ गुप्ता said…

    Vinay, can you tell me if one has to take steps only to reach the temple or there are some road service available? I plan to go there with my parents; I don't think riding the stairway will be possible for them. Kindly respond.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger abha said…

    vinay i will reach maihar in the morning with my aged mom. cud u pl suggest how and where to put up for bath and all i will be returning the same night

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Vinay Prasad said…

    Hi Saurabh,

    Sorry I didn't read your comment earlier. Not sure when you asked these questions as I am not able to see.

    Anyway .its been long since I visited that place but as far as I remember there was no other way to reach that temple than climbing stairs.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Vinay Prasad said…

    Hi Abha,

    The temple is on top of a hill. As far as I remember there were some small hotels in the start of bottom gate of temple.

    We didn't take a bath there so not very sure you will get a place there or not.

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Saheblal Maurya said…

    dear All,
    please note there is another way by road to reach to temple for those who cant climb by their own.

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger Vinay Prasad said…

    Thanks Saheblal for your information

     

Post a Comment

<< Home